Our aim is simple – to offer you service at an affordable price.
We offer bespoke solutions.
All our instructors have teaching qualifications, including the Certificate in Education, Bachelor of Education, City and Guilds qualified instructors, and Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS).
Our instructors have taught on police courses from probationer training, to the Professionalising Investigation Programme levels 1 -3; as well as specialist police and security courses.
Apart from the private sector our customers include police forces, charities, housing associations, local government, and the military.
We provide direct training, 'training the trainers' including mentoring of students and trainers.
We offer one-off lectures, short courses, through to comprehensive courses following a training needs analysis.
Investing in training allows you to become more efficient and effective. Resource management is about putting the right people in the right place – with the right skills.
Subjects we cover include: -
- Practical investigative interviewing
- Investigation techniques and frameworks
- Witness interviewing
- Taking statements to comply with the rules of evidence
- Internal investigations, including a framework for policy decisions for senior managers
- Lawful search procedures for internal investigations
- Criminal Investigation and Procedures Act
- Handling sensitive information
- Court skills
- Risk assessment for supervisors and managers
- Basic surveillance, counter-surveillance and anti-surveillance techniques
- Leadership development
- Child protection for family members
- An input on corporate manslaughter
- An input on medical negligence
The subjects we teach are delivered in a safe learning environment. We use practical scenarios garnered from our instructors' past policing and security lives; and scenarios relating to your specific situation.